Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My name is Rocky Johnson. I am 24 years old and im from a beautiful island called Oahu, I live on the North Shore of Oahu. I am expertise at sports especially football. Back in high school I use to play football for the Kahuku Red Raiders. The position I played was running back with the number 36. I got recruited to University of Oregon to play for the football team Oregon Ducks.
At the age of 8 I started to play pop warner football. I didn't get to play a good position because I wasn't good when I was young. growing up I had to learn the skills I needed in order to play a good position. Going through high school it got harder because I had to learn football plays and positions to practice. But it was easy because all you have to do is study the playbook.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment