Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I've always dreamed going to college the college I actually want to go to is actually Oregon University. I would want to go to Oregon because I want to learn how to be a engineering and be a mechanic. I think engineering is really unique because you get to learn how to take parts out from a car or learn how to build one. I picked Oregon because the football team Oregon Ducks is a really good team and they have over 58 jerseys for football and there equipment is really nice and they have a lots of helmets and colors for there equipment. There school campus is really huge and the basketball court is really big. I really wish that I got a full ride scholarship for football so I wouldn't have to pay to go school there. But I will do my best in high school and study more to get to the top to get in the University of Oregon and play for the Oregon Ducks football team as a Running Back , and have the number 36 or 18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment