Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A restaurant I have been to that was the best was maybe Golden Corral. I think its the best because every time I go eat there they always have the juiciest medium rare steaks and its really good when they cook it. And they have a section full of all kinds of salads and I like salad and they have all kinds of different dressings for your salad, also a section of all kinds of different fruits and vegetables. Golden Corral food is so good, there buns that they make is always soft and good what makes it even better is the butter they provide it with the buns. And what I also like about Golden Corral is there desert. Because they have a tons of different desert, they have cookies, pies, ice cream, toppings, cakes, and a chocolate fountain. The best about Golden Corral is the chocolate fountain, I think its the best because you could dip anything in it like rice krispies, strawberries, cake, ice cream, pie and etc. And if you ever get to go to a restaurant go to Golden Corral!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment